- Suitable for use on rebated double doors requiring an emergency escape
- Five locking point
- Supplied in RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey
- Surface mounted
- Adjustable top and bottom bolts
- 30mm bolt throw
- Anti-thrust latch bolt and bottom bolt for resistance against attack
- Certified EN1125:2008 standard (for use in public locations where users have no prior knowledge of the exit device)
- Tested and approved to LPS1175 Level 6 Burglary Resistance Test
- CE marked
- Certifire – Fire rated
Exidor 743BD Five Point Double Door Push Bar
From £1,187.99 inc. VAT (£989.99 + VAT)
Designed for rebated doors, the Exidor 743BD offers a high security option for your double fire exit with a five point locking system and a horizontal locking mechanism. As part of the 700 series, this unit is also certified to EN1125:2008 making this panic bar suitable for a variety of applications.
There is an anti-thrust mechanism in the latch bolt and the horizontal bolts, as well as anti-thrust bottom and horizontal bolts to help prevent physical attack and offering a high level of security for your fire exit door.
Lead Times 3 - 5 Working Days