- Suitable for single emergency exit doors
- Single locking point
- Supplied in RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey
- Surface mounted
- 30mm bolt throw
- Anti-thrust latch bolt
- Steel and timber versions available
- Certified EN1125:2008 standard (for use in public locations where users have no prior knowledge of the exit device)
- Tested and approved to LPS1175 Level 6 Burglary Resistance Test
- CE marked
- Certifire – Fire rated
Exidor 701B Single Point Push Bar
From £379.99 +VAT (£455.99 inc. VAT)
This Exidor single point, surface mounted panic bar features a 30mm bolt throw and is manufactured using a mix of steel and stainless steel components to ensure rigidity and longevity. Supplied as standard in RAL 7016 anthracite grey, this push bar is available for both timber and steel door versions.
Exidor are renowned for the quality and reliability of their products with the 700 series being approved LPS1175 Level 6 (burglary resistance test) meaning the range is suitable for high security applications.
Lead Times 3 - 5 Working Days