- Meets the dimensional requirements of BS8300 and approved Document “M” (DDA)
- Lever is supplied with special shear screw designed to break under excessive force
- Surface mounted on the outside of the door using three concealed machine screws
- Same fixing points as the 302 OAD – easy retro fit
- Supplied as standard for doors up to 55mm thick
When locked, the lever is fixed in the horizontal position and the shear screw is designed to break under excessive force to prevent unauthorised entry. When unlocked, the lever, spindle and mechanism engage allowing the shoots, latch or Pullman latches to be withdrawn from the outside. The lever remains engaged until the mechanism is re-locked.