Our Communal Entrance Doors are designed for use in flats and communal buildings. These safe and reinforced security door entrances are made from aluminium and stainless steel for robust strength. Ideal for securing public spaces, with standard and magnetic locking options available, allowing compatibility with your current automated locking systems.
Suitable for internal and external installation on buildings, these secure and economical options can be built to fit your requirements with glazed side panel options to secure larger openings.
When specified with a Dorma Maglock, these doors are also certified to Secured by Design ‘Police Preferred Specification (SBD) and LPCB certified to LPS 2081 Security Rating B.
Available in a choice of 11 colours with a textured finish, these doors are built to last and come with a 10-year anti-rust warranty against the elements.
• Min Width: 750mm
• Max Width: 1200mm
• Min Height: 1500mm
• Max Height: 2900mm
• Door constructed from bespoke aluminium profiles to grade 6063-T6
• Cranked pull handle
• High-quality draught seals
• DDA compliant threshold
• High-quality textured powder coat finish in a choice of colours.
• Dorma Maglock (LPS 2081 Certified)
• Glazed side light to match door style
• Door closer (Dorma RTS 87 concealed transom closer)
• Kick plates (1.5mm thick stainless steel grade 304)
Doors are complete with frame.