• Max Width: 1460mm
• Max Height: 2900mm
• Fire resistant up to 4 hours. (Certificate supplied with door).
– FD30: 30 minute fire rated
– FD60: 1 hour fire rated
– FD120: 2 hour fire rated
– FD180: 3 hour fire rated
– FD240: 4 hour fire rated
• Tested to standard BS EN 16034 & BS EN 14351-1.
• Door leaf constructed from a minimum of 1.2mm zinc plated steel
• Frame constructed from a minimum of 1.5mm zinc plated steel
• Dufaylite core used for its high impact measures and thermal resistance
• High quality draught and fire seals all around
• Fire door integral anti jemmy bar lip
• DDA compliant fire door threshold
• Single fire exit bar with up/down shoot bolts
• A minimum of 4 stainless steel hinges (BS 1935.2002 Grade 13) – larger doors have 6 hinges
• High quality powder coat finish to standard RAL & BS colour.
• External locking knob or handle
• Vision Panels – can’t exceed >0.465 m2/per leaf
• Louvre Panels – can’t exceed >0.465 m2/per leaf – PLEASE NOTE: LOUVRES REDUCE THE FIRE RATING TO 2 HOURS (FD120)
• Door closers and door stays
• Kick plates and push plates
• None stock RAL & BS colours available on request
Doors are complete with frame.