- Suitable for use with the Exidor 700 series range of emergency exit hardware
- Knob operated outside access device
- Supplied in RAL 7016 anthracite grey as standard
- Can be used for high security applications
- Tested and approved to LPS1175 Level 6 Burglary Resistance Test
- Surface mounted on the outside of the door using concealed machine screws
- Supplied with 45mm half Euro profile cylinder with three keys as standard
When locked, the mechanism is disengaged which will allow the knob to freely rotate. When unlocked, the knob, spindle and mechanism engage meaning the shoots or latches of the panic bolt, or the panic latch, are withdrawn from the outside. The knob will stay engaged until it is re-locked.