It goes without saying, that the safety and well-being of our staff and customers are our main priority at this time. We are actively monitoring the situation and taking any steps necessary to keep everyone safe.
With the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, many businesses are changing the way that they operate, in the interest of keeping staff, customers and the public in general as safe as possible.
Latham’s are currently still open and operating as normal, until we are advised otherwise, and will be implementing additional procedures both internally and externally for the foreseeable future:
• Following the guidance set out by Public Health England & the NHS
• Moving goods in and parcel pickups to new designated points
• Using card/contactless payments wherever possible
• Routine hand washing at a maximum of 2-hour intervals through the day
• Anti-bacterial wiping of all desks, computers, peripherals, stair hand rails and other equipment at regular intervals throughout the day
• Regular daily cleaning of our showroom
• Restricting movement between the office and warehouse unless absolutely necessary
• Implementation of additional cleaning measures in both warehouse & manufacturing departments
• Additional procedures for our delivery drivers and site engineer to maintain customer safety on-site and during deliveries.
External meetings and visits are also being postponed, and we would ask that any suppliers or reps refrain from visiting our offices without first speaking to the member of staff they are visiting. Wherever possible, alternate means of communicating will be used.
We feel that these measures will help to minimise the risk of infection, and help to safeguard all parties, and allow us to focus on keeping everything running as smoothly as we can for our customers, for as long as we can.
In some instances, external suppliers or couriers may have their own procedures in place that may lead to a delay in either stock or deliveries. These are out of our hands, but please get in touch and we will assist in any way we can.
As a company, we will continue to follow the guidance from Public Health England and the NHS and endeavour to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Stay safe, and stay healthy!
The Latham’s team