Steel doors have always been regarded as the foremost door for stability, security and home and business safety. If there has been an argument against the solid steel door, it has typically been the exterior appearance. If you still believe the appearance of a steel door is a detriment, look again!
Residential and commercial steel doors have benefited tremendously from modern technology. Today’s security steel doors can be customised without compromising security, which is essential to maintaining their primary function.
Today’s steel doors can be customised to look like the most traditionally used wood doors, including georgian panel designs. All the robust qualities that comprise a solid steel door remain intact. To drive by these doors would not differentiate it from the wood door of your choice except that it is more secure and much more durable.
Steel doors are appropriate for residential areas and in fact are often recommended by police and security companies as the safest door on the market. Steel doors are attractive and lend a sense of permanence to the residence.
Reasons People Install Security Steel Doors
People install steel doors at their residences for many of the same reasons that businesses purchase the doors. Homeowners want to protect the property, their personal possessions and the inhabitants. Steel Doors:
– Protect your premises and personal assets
– Discourage and prevent burglaries and break-ins
– Save money on cost of homeowner’s insurance
– Maximise the value of your property
– Increase your peace of mind
– Those are valid considerations that extend beyond the business.
How Steel Doors Protect The Home
– Steel doors have anchored frames that prevent prying.
– Steel doors have stainless steel doorsteps.
– The construction and installation of the frame is as important to overall home security as the door itself.
– Steel doors have internal steel casings and steel bars.
– Steel doors use hidden, anchored hinges and bolting systems.
– Steel doors use heavy duty Multi-lock security cylinder sand locking systems.
How to Customise Your Steel Door
The following features can be customised to meet the consumer’s specific needs.
– Finish – solid colour or wood grain
– Design – flush or panelled
– Handle options incl. code lock, or no handle!
– Door ironmongery incl. Door viewers, door knockers and letterbox with a choice of finishes
– Access control (code, fob, finger print devices)
– Glass windows (anti-bandit security glass)
Once customised, your steel door is ready for easy installation. If you need to know more about our security doors and their benefits, get in touch by calling 01384 220 050 today or email us on: [email protected]